"Got d SUNSHINE___ in Mah pocket"*****(summer fashion)!!

             

Hello friends,

                      I hope u all r having a lovely weekend! I'm very excited to start my first fashion blog, theme being→ Got d SUNSHINE___in Mah Pocket. I love fashion & so i would love to share all my fashion posts, ideas, inspirations & experiments & i thought where better to share it than a BLOG.

Getting dressed during the hottest days of the year is hard enough; to then have to worry about looking presentable? It is a lot to juggle, so i wanted to give you all some tips on how to wear them during this hot summer months.


I kept it super simple....Basically paired my Striped top with Ripped jeans & pointed Heels. Teaming up with a Sleek belt, made this dress instantly cooler. You can also pair ur stripe tops or shirt with high waisted shorts & sneakers which are comfy & cool or with white jeans for a serious-all American preppy vibe. Don’t be afraid to mix patterns.....Stripe looks good with bright floral skirts too.






For a  stylish look i wore a Mustard colour cotton stripe top. I adore dis yellow colour as it stands for freshness, positivity & joy. It is d colour of sun shinning brightly & creativity. This tint of yellow boost me up wd high energy, hope, fun & cheerfulness...so it was totally apt for a bright sunny day for me. I loved d pop of colour with my Sling Bag which couldn’t b more perfect for dis summer.




For easy street style i added a cute statement Necklace in silver for a unique look. I believe in less is more so i wasn’t feeling too much wd it as d piece was so lightweight n peppy.




To keep it classic i wore a Dark blue breathable jeans. Ripped jeans r perfect  for d summers becoz d holes naturally provide some much needed ventilation. I kept a very natural make up with dazzling Orange lips & Yellow studs to make d look more vibrant n classy. (To know more abt makeup Dm/Mail).



Last but not d least...completed d whole look wd Polarised glasses to protect my eyes against d UV rays along wd a pair of high heels which is trendy & stylish. Black heels are timeless & sinfully gorgeous...so nothing could b more better dan this!







I hope u guys enjoy reading it. Please feel free to comment below & ask me any questions. I would love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to follow me & my daily updates on FACEBOOK, ROPOSO & INSTAGRAM.





TILL THEN⇒­ LOVE YOURSELF & BE  YOURSELF💜💜💜


 ___________________________________________________________

OUTFIT COURTESY

Top - Reliance Trends

Jeans -  Deal Jeans

Shoes - Catwalk

Sunglass - Floyd

Earrings - Archies

Sling bag - Globus





💋 XOXO
AMRITA ( The FashionDuo)



All Rights Reserved by the Fashion _Duo. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
If you have any Fashion,Beauty & Fitness query ~ do contact me through the links mentioned below:-


  On Facebook @ The FashionDuo

 On Roposo @ The Fashion Duo
  On Instagram @ d_fashionduo

U can also DM/📩 me ~ amritashaw1802@icloud.com

Please don’t forget to hit the Like, Follow & Subscribe buttons here!
Love urself..n B urself!!! 💜💜💜 Stay Stylish n Classy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog