Hi Everyone..Welcome to my Blog🦋..!!
This is Ayan n Amrita -personal styler, blogger & fitness Expert!!..This is our first step into the world of fashion..n fitness blogging.

After finishing my courses in Cosmetology & Professional in Skin,Hair& Makeup( VLCC Certified).. I thought of sharing all the innovative & effective ideas through blogging.
Everything that happens our my day to day life is influenced by Friends & Followers. They shape the adventure as it happens. So, you are more than welcome to be a part of this adventure as well..
Encourage me ..Follow me & Support me…!!







All Rights Reserved by the Fashion _Duo. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.

If you have any Fashion,Beauty & Fitness query ~ do contact me through the links mentioned below-

On Facebook @ The FashionDuo
On Roposo @ The Fashion Duo
On Instagram @ d_fashionduo

U can also DM/📩 me ~ amritashaw1802@icloud.com

Please don’t forget to hit the Like, Subscribe and Follow buttons here!
Love urself..n B urself!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog